BEST PROPOSAL EVER (NEW YEARS SURPRISE…..YOU WILL CRY!!!!!!) | Get Viral Clicks - BEST PROPOSAL EVER (NEW YEARS SURPRISE.....YOU WILL CRY!!!!!!)
Send Me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors

BEST PROPOSAL EVER (NEW YEARS SURPRISE…..YOU WILL CRY!!!!!!)

Share it with your friends Like

Dean Surprised Nicky on January 1st, 2018. Nicky thought she was going to a photoshoot with some friends but little did she know she was walking into her own engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT PREVIEW VIDEO:

~WE DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE SONGS OR MUSIC THAT ARE PLAYED IN THIS VIDEO~

Comments

Tawana Hawkins says:

This was the most beautiful proposal I’ve ever seen! I’m wiping tears just like the bride-to-be!! My heart is so full and I don’t even know you guys!!! God bless you both!!!

Kaylan Forest says:

I am so happy for y’all. Wishing y’all many blessing coming y’all way.❤️ Congratulations!!!

KayleeJamaican Queen says:

OMG got me bawling over here like crazy, this is what an engagement is to be with God in the foundation of it, I hope God ordained a future husband like this for me for a proposal like this and even more so when I go to the corner there's a video playing on tv and when I go to the next corner there's another video on tv with family and friends. When I heard the made a way song I nearly lost it and start to cry, would be nice if he sang the song lol. Wish God give you the best marriage and a happy one for your life with kids. You can post a video here and there not all the time cuz I know u will be busy just for an update. I felt the warmth love of family and friends in this. This was the best proposal I've ever sawn in my life time!!!!!!! 😀

Ashanti Allen says:

Soooooooooo beautiful and thoughtful! Congratulations to you both!

Asap_kendrea riggs says:

Awe this almost made me cry I can't take marriage

Tierney Wilson says:

I LOVE This Video. Congratulations!!!

Mz Keyz says:

Yes to black love. Setting the bar high for Toronto me yes lol

Abigiya Samrawit says:

Omg looking so awesome God bless ya all!!!

Tiffany Brooks says:

This proposal was beautiful! I especially cried when her dad made his speech because my dad passed away and I just got engaged on New years also and I wish he was still here to share this exciting time with. But I wish you guys a long happy marriage! Congrats!

Mercy Ndunda says: